I’ll be the first to admit it; I would choose a juicy burger over a leafy green salad, a milkshake over a fresh fruit smoothie, or 2 helpings over 1 any day. I always here a voice in the back of my head say, “you are going to regret that later!” but do I ever listen to it? Ha! No. It’s always right though….This recipe however makes that little voice say, “Good job Sharaya. Now add a few more cloves of garlic. James will still love you no matter how bad your breath is.” That one I listen to.
I love tilapia for how affordable and easy to make it is. I also LOVE spinach. In just about anything. The pan fried spinach recipe is from my Pioneer Woman cookbook. Here’s what you need:
- Garlic Salt
- Dill Weed
- Olive Oil
For the Spinach
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
2. Put Tilapia on cookie sheet and cover with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper, and dill weed over the top.
4. Squeeze some lime on there as well.
5. Slide into the oven and set timer for 8-10 minutes.
7. Throw garlic in a large pan with about 3 tbsp of olive oil.
8. Turn it on high and let those heat up for about a minute.
9. Then throw in a good couple of hand-fulls of spinach in the pan. Don’t be afraid to throw in a lot because the spinach shrinks down A TON so it may seem like too much spinach at first but trust me, it’s not.
11. Once your tilapia is done, pull it out and just take a moment to soak in its beauty.
Click HERE for a printable version of this recipe!